Wardco Finishing Systems is a stand-alone specialist company owned by Paul Andrew Ward. The company has been in the business of importing and manufacturing industrial finishing equipment for over fifteen years. This equipment includes industrial sandblasting, spray painting and pneumatic fittings and hoses.
• complete service and repairs on all equipment
• comprehensive training to coating applicators
• on-site advice when required
Wardco works closely with qualified and applicator-approved contractors and is therefore in a position to offer a complete service from recommending the type of coating required to providing a qualified and preferred contractor.
The company is based in Jet Park, Boksburg and is close to OR Tambo airport in Kempton Park, with easy access to two major highways. With a team of dedicated, hard-working and experienced staff, Wardco continues to strive towards service excellence empowering its customers with confidence and trust.
Wardco's mission is to become the preferred equipment and coating supplier in the above targeted markets and to continually improve customer service and personnel skills.
• Structural steel
• Industrial protective, commercial and decorative painting contractors
• WIWA (Specialized Coating Equipment)
• SINAER (Contractor Equipment)
• B&M (Injection and Mortar Pumps)
• TELANSEN (Electric and Petrol Airless Spray Units)